- A traditional style in Khaki or Navy (No Black Bottoms. Khaki or Navy ONLY)
- Must be worn at the waist (no sagging).
- Jeans may not be worn during the school week. Occasionally we will have “Jean Day” where students can pay $1.00 to wear jeans to support our Student Activity Fund. – No COLORED Jeans or Skinny Jeans allowed. “Blue Jeans” Only.
- May not be super tight or super loose, pants must be appropriate size
- Shorts may not be more than 4 inches above or below the knee.
- Sweatpants, warm-up pants, and athletic style shorts may not be worn.
- Must meet district dress code expectations in student handbook
Skirts, Jumpers, and Leggings:
- The CFBISD Code of Conduct states that skirts may be no more than 4 inches above the knee
- Skirts, Khaki or Navy only, must meet district expectations even when leggings are worn underneath
- Leggings and socks that show may be solid or pattern as long as it is not distracting from instruction.
- Leggings may not be worn as pants.
- Jumpers may be worn with a Sheffield Shirt underneath
- Skirts may not be too tight or too revealing
- Students must wear a Polo style shirt or Sheffield shirt each day.
- Polo Shirts must ONLY be red (Primary Color…not Maroon), white, Navy/Dark Blue, or Hunter/Forest Green. It may be short or long sleeved. We do not wear button down shirts or other solid shirts as part of the uniform that are not true polo “type” shirts.
- Any Sheffield Spirit Wear Shirt
- Shirts may be current designs or from previous years
- We will have new shirt designs available
- Shirts worn under Sheffield or Polo-style Shirts must be red, white, navy or light blue. No other colors may be worn.
- Undershirts may not be longer than the Sheffield or Polo-style shirt
- Shirts may not be tied or banded in any way to make the undershirt show
Sweaters, Sweatshirts, Jackets & Coats:
- Students may wear size appropriate solid navy or white sweaters and sweatshirts.
- Sweatshirts may not be oversized
- Any coat or jacket may be worn to and from school during cold weather. ONLY Lightweight Zipper or Button Jackets/Sweaters may be worn in class. Hoodies without zippers MAY NOT be worn.
- All coats and jackets will be stored in the classroom throughout the instructional day
- Hoods may not be worn in the building at any time
- Hair must be of a natural color
- Natural colors include blonde, brunette, auburn (red), or black
- Startling and/or unusual hairstyles are not permitted, including any “Mohawk” Style.
- Symbols, designs, numbers, and letters may not be shaved or cut into the hair.
- Earrings are permitted as long as they are stud earrings. NO earrings that hang down below the lobe may be worn.
- Oversized or distracting earrings may not be worn
- No visible piercing of any type including face, nose, or tongue may be worn
- Spacers, place holders, and Band-Aids may not be worn to conceal a piercing
- Necklaces are permitted
- Oversized necklaces (bling-bling) may not be worn
- Teeth coverings and teeth jewelry (grills) may not be worn
- Bandanas, sweatbands, wristbands, and chains which hang from the belt or wallet are not permitted
- Belts may not hang below the waist or have large belt buckles
- Hats, skull caps, hoods, and scarves may not be worn in the building except for religious purposes
Final decisions on appropriateness of student dress are the determination of campus level administration. The building principal has final determination and cannot be disputed.